Fri, Oct 21|
Salt Lake City
Moroccan Dinner Events Are Back
Amazing food experience. Loving and welcoming environment. Place to meet people from all walks of life.
Time & Location
Oct 21, 2022, 6:00 PM – 8:30 PM MDT
Salt Lake City, 1693 S 900 E, Salt Lake City, UT 84105, USA
About the event
HELLO! Dearest Friends!
Oh my goodness, it has been 2 years, 2 months and 22 days since our last event! I really miss you all and can not wait to see you all!
We are so excited and ready to bring our comunity together around unforgetable Moroccan feast. To make the evening more exciting, we will take you on a magical journey from Salt Lake City Utah to Morocco.
Menu will contain a variety of Moroccan salads, Bastilla--a savory and sweet chicken/vegetarian pie, Harirra -- Soup and last but not least, fresh Moroccan mint tea and dessert.
Seating will be limited to 32 seats on the night. Seating will be at a communal table.
Event Day/Start Time:
- Friday, Oct 21, 2022 from 6:00 PM. to 8:15 PM.
Cost Per Person:
- Cash / Checks at the end of the event.
- Credit Card @ the event
- Venmo to: @zaharacuisine
What you need to do to reserve a seat for the journey:
- RSVP with number of guests http://evite.me/Pdcq5zxGtp
- Let me know if you have any diet restrictions
- Warning, you will be very stuffed, so don’t eat too much during the day
- You can bring your own alcoholic drinks.
- Soda tap drinks will be available for an extra charge
Well my friends, really looking forward to seeing you soon.
Mohamed & Amina